LiteCoin Ultra (CURRENCY:LTCU) traded down 15.5% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on September 24th. One LiteCoin Ultra coin can now be bought for about $0.0089 or 0.00000136 BTC on exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. LiteCoin Ultra has a market cap of $9,227.00 and approximately $3.00 worth of LiteCoin Ultra was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, LiteCoin Ultra has traded down 9.4% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded up 27.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.81 or 0.00057928 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0593 or 0.00000902 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $21,871.21 or 3.32460861 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000175 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007002 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.45 or 0.00098000 BTC.
- Cashcoin (CASH) traded down 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000036 BTC.
LiteCoin Ultra Profile
LiteCoin Ultra (LTCU) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on July 28th, 2017. LiteCoin Ultra’s total supply is 8,531,300 coins and its circulating supply is 1,031,300 coins. The official website for LiteCoin Ultra is www.litecoinultra.com. The Reddit community for LiteCoin Ultra is /r/LitecoinUltraCurrency and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. LiteCoin Ultra’s official Twitter account is @litecoinultra.
LiteCoin Ultra Coin Trading
LiteCoin Ultra can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiteCoin Ultra directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade LiteCoin Ultra should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase LiteCoin Ultra using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for LiteCoin Ultra Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for LiteCoin Ultra and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.