LiteCoin Ultra (CURRENCY:LTCU) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on March 22nd. During the last week, LiteCoin Ultra has traded 0.3% lower against the dollar. One LiteCoin Ultra coin can currently be bought for $0.0451 or 0.00000516 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. LiteCoin Ultra has a total market cap of $45,035.00 and $866.00 worth of LiteCoin Ultra was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.96 or 0.00045324 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001855 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded 15.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004230 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded 21.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002040 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 17.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26,204.20 or 2.99919000 BTC.
- Litecoin Plus (LCP) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004000 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded 17.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001827 BTC.
- Ethereum Dark (ETHD) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001884 BTC.
- EcoCoin (ECO) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002133 BTC.
LiteCoin Ultra Profile
LiteCoin Ultra (CURRENCY:LTCU) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 26th, 2017. LiteCoin Ultra’s total supply is 8,499,302 coins and its circulating supply is 999,302 coins. LiteCoin Ultra’s official Twitter account is @litecoinultra. The official website for LiteCoin Ultra is www.litecoinultra.com. The Reddit community for LiteCoin Ultra is /r/LitecoinUltraCurrency and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling LiteCoin Ultra
LiteCoin Ultra can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase LiteCoin Ultra directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LiteCoin Ultra must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase LiteCoin Ultra using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LiteCoin Ultra Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiteCoin Ultra and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.